Born to Ride Bicycle offers bicycle rental and guided tours throughout Ontario’s Lake Country, Simcoe County and Ontario!
Ontario’s largest cycling tourism operator,
80 quality bicycles: road, hybrid, sport, MTB, Tandem +children’s accessories, E-Bike rentals Coming soon; group Deliveries.
– Personal training programs
– 90+guided & custom tours
– Mobile repairs
– Operating 24/7 seasonally
– Consulting services
Whether you’re an experienced group cyclists looking for a multi-day trip, or a family looking for an easy trail, Born to Ride Bicycle has the perfect tour for you. Be sure to check out their extensive list of cycling adventure packages, tasting tour experiences, scenic cycling tours, or mountain bike tours. Custom tours are also available.
*NEW* Now offering Excursions
NATIVE Indian, Western Wetlands, Cycle & Swim
- Transportation: To Orillia & Ramara Ontario
- Home of Stephen Leacock, Canada’s Mark Twain
- Cycle Western Wetlands to Cedar island, Lake Couchiching and Lake Simcoe waterfront Swim (swim summer only)
- Lunch at Mariposa market or a prepared lunch in a picnic setting.
- Taste the Bakery delights of Orillia
- Visit Indian reserve Smoke Shop, original native hand crafts
- Visit Casino Rama to enjoy the beauty of the architecture and some shopping
- Taste and tour Flying Dog Brewery & J’adore Fine Cheese and Chocolate in Barrie or a visit to the local HEMP farm.
- Visit Barrie’s Kempenfelt Bay and Historic Antiquities and nostalgia (subject to time restrictions)
Bike & Swim Camps Now Available!
Experience the great outdoors at B2RB’s Full Day Bike and Swim Camps. Disconnect your computer and reconnect with your natural instincts! Select the ride that best suits your skills…..
Who is eligible?
- Teens 13 and Up
- TEENS & REBELS
- Dads and boys
- Moms and girls
- Corporate Groups
- Leadership oriented groups
- Cycling Adventurers
Price: $375/person Days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays – July & August