All events entered for the inclusion on www.OrilliaLakeCountry.ca event calendar must be associated and related to Tourism in Orillia & Lake Country (Orillia, Oro-Medonte, Rama, Ramara and Severn) or must be a member of the organization (yearly fee). If you would like your event to be displayed on our events calendar, make sure it follows the following guidelines:
– Your Event is tourism related
– Events must be located in Orillia, Oro-Medonte, Ramara, Rama or Severn or located at a paid member’s business
– The event is open to the public or local tourism businesses (such as business service related to tourism)
– The purpose of the event is to attract visitors from outside the destination
Events will be posted to the OrilliaLakeCountry.ca events calendar within 2-3 business days of submission. Orillia & Lake Country staff will review the submitted event on business days between the hours of 9:00 to 16:00. If an event does not meet the requirements it will be removed from the website and will not appear on the calendar.
Orillia & Lake Country manages and maintains the event calendar. To ensure the proper maintenance Orillia & Lake Country may:
– Edit events for spelling, accuracy, language and length
– refuse post due to lack of information such as: logo, title, description, venue, and other vital lacking information.
If you have any questions regarding events, please contact info@OrilliaLakeCountry.ca
Orillia & Lake Country holds the right to refuse any event and may change the Event Submission Policy at any time without notice.