7th Annual Cruise & Concert with Craig Cardiff
Article by Brennan Moxey
It’s that time of the year again! Craig Cardiff a Juno nominee returns for the 7th Annual Craig Cardiff Sunset Cruise & Concert on Sunday, September 1st
Boarding for this memorable cruise begins at 5:30pm at the Port of Orillia. You can buy advance tickets from TheBigEvent.ca for $35 or $45 on the dock the evening of boarding (if they are not sold out in advance). All ages are welcome!
Here’s a little bit of background information for anyone who doesn’t know who Craig Cardiff is!
Craig Cardiff Fun Facts
- Craig Cardiff is a Canadian folk singer from Waterloo, Ontario
- 16 albums released
- Nominated for Juno Award in 2012 for album of the year “FLOODS & FIRES”
Enjoy Craig’s music during a 2 hour long boat cruise of Ontario’s Lake Country. This Cruise only happens once a year and offers guests an intimate set while they enjoy the fresh breeze and unforgettable views of Lake Couchiching.
This cruise is rain or shine and is an experience you don’t want to miss out on.
The Craig Cardiff Cruise & Concert will be on the Island Princess, a large double decked all-weather riverboat style vessel, situated at the Port of Orillia.
What does the “Island Princess” offer?
- The Island Princess was specially designed for shallow water cruising close to shore on the calm bays, inlets and estuaries of Lake Couchiching.
- Fully handicapped accessible on the main deck level with a low slope boarding ramp for easy access, it also has a large handicapped accessible washroom.
- The main deck house comfortably holds 112 passengers for a sit-down meal
- The second deck is canopy covered with removable side curtains for all weather comfort and can comfortably hold over 100 passengers
Here’s your chance to relax and take in the beautiful scenery of Ontario’s Lake Country while enjoying live music by famous Canadian folk singer Craig Cardiff.
Be sure to check out this cruise & concert. For an affordable price and a memorable opportunity, this is an experience you don’t want to miss!FIND OUT MORE
If you attend this cruise, make sure to tag us @OntLakeCountry and use #OntLakeCountry for your chance to be featured!
View this post on Instagram
Sights like these aren't uncommon in #OntLakeCountry 😍 *** 📍: Bass Lake 📷: @wildandfound & @tanya_hart *** #discoverON #ontario #discover #onthewater #water #naturephotography #nature #sup #paddleboarding #Paddling #paddle #brucegreysimcoe #simcoe #simcoecounty #BassLake #BassLakeProvincialPark #explorecanada #exploring #canadakeepexploring #canada